Behavioral and Executive Function Support
Teens and young adults
- Do you struggle with getting work done on time?
- Do parents and teachers use the word “potential” when talking about your grades?
- Do you feel like there is a disconnect between what you know and your grades?
- Do you struggle with how to organize work time and downtime?
- Are you feeling stressed and overloaded with work and expectations?
- Have you ever wondered what is getting in the way?
Parents and caregivers
- Does your teen put things off and seem disinterested?
- Do you want to better support positive habit shifts for your teen?
- Does your teen struggle with executive functioning?
Does all of this frustrate you? Let’s work together – it doesn’t have to slow you down!
Offering private consultations and/or groups
- Time management, including downtime and work time
- Procrastination and productivity
- Positive habit shifts
- Well-being boosters
- Healthy relationships
- Stress management
How to get started
Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation (email@example.com, (585) 310-2482)
- Private/personalized consultations start at $60 per hour.
- Group consultations (between 3 – 8 people) are $20 per person per hour.
Tony Tepedino | firstname.lastname@example.org | (585) 310-2482